NEED A HAND? WANT TO HELP?
Whether you are interested in becoming a volunteer to 3D print and assemble devices for those in need or you are here to find out what your options are for building your own device or having an e-NABLE volunteer help you create one – we have a variety of options and suggestions that will hopefully help you to your ideal end result!
The e-NABLE Hub is a social platform where you can ask questions and get advice from our volunteers. It’s also the place to find our informational resources, including the following:
- How to Make an e-NABLE Device for Yourself
- How to Have an e-NABLE Device Made For You By a Volunteer
- How to get started as an e-NABLE Volunteer
- e-NABLE Frequently Asked Questions
- Useful e-NABLE Links
- Safety Guidelines for e-NABLE Devices
- e-NABLE Devices (files, instructions, video tutorials, etc.)
- e-NABLE Digital Badge Awards (earn recognition for your e-NABLE activities!)
- e-NABLE Web Central (for matching e-NABLE volunteers with people seeking devices)
For an overview of how to use the e-NABLE Hub, please watch this video demonstration.
- e-NABLE is not a company. We are a global volunteer network of digital humanitarians.
- It is strongly suggested that you work with a medical professional before and after receiving an e-NABLE device. e-NABLE volunteers are not medical professionals and are not qualified to determine if an e-NABLE device is appropriate for a specific individual.
- 3D printed e-NABLE devices aren’t for everyone.
NEED ADDITIONAL HELP?
Need additional help getting started? Have questions about e-NABLE?
3D Universe, a long-time partner of the e-NABLE Community, provides email, phone, and live chat based support for the e-NABLE Community and e-NABLE Web Central. Feel free to reach out to them if you have any questions.
Live chat: Click on the chat bubble in the lower right corner of this website. An automated assistant will try to answer your questions, but if a human operator is available, you will also have the option to talk to a real person.
Phone: 800-689-4344 (within the United States) or +1-847-594-8292 (international)
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA: